categories

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

True Sons of Abraham

" I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham." -- John 8:38-40






I ran into a good brother through the comments section on Tribal Theocrat a few months ago. Clement Pulaski, author of the website True Sons of Abraham, is a Christian Nationalist who presents a very balanced view of living the Christian life and holding to Nationalist views; in my opinion, much more balanced than Kinists are. You can read his free ebook Weep Over Jerusalem and Clement has also recorded a debut podcast The Philosophies of our Enemies which you can download for free. As of today, you can find all of this on the immediate homepage, but hopefully the links I attached will work for you also.

Clement has had a similar journey to what I have had, and appears to have come to same conclusion as me, in that we cannot join in allegiance with ungodly, Christ-hating, Nationalists. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can give us the victory. And as I have stated before, the ultimate goal is to glorify God through Jesus Christ and do his will, laying down our own goals, desires, and dreams for the sake of the gospel.

Swiss Kinist
 

No comments:

Post a Comment